1) Which locations do you offer dance classes at?
We currently offer dance classes at five locations in Goa; Mapusa, Porvorim, Panjim, Vasco, Colva, and Fatorda.
2) Do you offer classes on the Bollywood style of dance?
We’re a Latin dance academy, and hence currently offer classes only in the Latin dance forms. However, we do special kids’ Bollywood Dance classes and we also choreograph our dances to Bollywood (selected) numbers that have a similar beat of Latin dances, for special events like sangeets, or stage performances.
3) Are there any age restrictions to signing up for your dance classes?
Our dance classes are open to all age groups. We also have a special kids batch for children aged between 5 and 12. Introducing them to dancing through the Latin dance forms and progressing them to the formal dances. We also have kids’ classes for Hip-Hop, Bollywood, and Freestyle dance styles.
4) What is the duration of each dance class?
5) Which dance styles do you offer classes on?
We have dance classes covering Salsa, Bachata, Waltz, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Cha-Cha, Tango, Rhumba and Foxtrot. For our younger learners (5 to 12yrs), we also have classes for Hip-Hop, Bollywood, and Freestyle dance styles.
6) What is your fee structure?
To know more about fees for various courses, WhatsApp or give us a call on 7448002020 or 9850207215
7) Do I need to get a dance partner along with me when signing up for your dance classes?
While, all our dance classes are designed for partner dances, we do understand that not everyone has a partner and hence it is not a criterion. We pride ourselves in training our students to master the dance form in a social environment and help induce comfort in dancing with other passionate dancers.
8) What type of clothing would you suggest one wear when coming to a dance class?
Comfortable, loose clothes that would put you at ease while dancing with a partner, ballerinas (avoid slippers or sandals) and a smile! However, every dance form has its own attire; should you wish to opt for this, we can advise you on how to go about with the same.
9) Do you offer one-on-one individual dance lessons?
Yes, we do offer private dance classes.
10) What are the timings of your dance classes?
To know more about the timings for the various dance classes that we offer, give us a call or WhatsApp on 7448002020 or 9850207215.
11) On which days are your dance classes conducted?
Our schedule of classes is designed to meet students at various locations. To find out which days the classes are closest to you, please do call or WhatsApp us.
12) Do you offer demo classes?
We offer demo dance classes at a certain set one-off fee. To know more, give us a call on 7448002020 or 9850207215!
13) If I miss a dance class, can I get a refund?
Once paid, we restrain from giving refunds. However, students can come to another location of their choice and catch up with their class.
14) Are your corporate workshops only in Goa?
Based on the nature of the workshop, we’re open to travelling.
15) How will dancing help my life?
Dancing has multiple advantages. It has been proven that people who dance have higher self-confidence which is a precursor for almost everything that we do in our lives. If you have communication issues or even if you’re just shy, dancing is a great way to get around that. Dancing has been shown to improve cognitive functioning and as such can help with problem-solving. Dancing can also add a bit of flair to your personality which can go a long way towards making a great first impression.
16) How long will it take me to learn how to dance?
Dancing is an ongoing learning process and the answer to this question will differ from person to person. We’ve had students who’ve picked up steps and have confidently been able to dance within a month or two while we’ve also had students who’ve taken five to six months. We would ideally recommend that a student stick to the program for at least three to five months to acquire some level of skill and proficiency.